Minggu, 15 November 2015

Diary

I will make diary on Oktober 25,2015
Saturday is a day off my course but me still wake up early for dawn prayers.After morning prayers me slept again woke up at 09:00 am.I have a younger sister named Oca,she woke up early for morning prayers after that her took a shower, have breakfast and get ready for school.After I woke up at 9:00 me see TV until 10:00 and then a shower and breakfast.After breakfast me check my full HP fuel from my aunt super nag to get ready to go to Solo.My family and I waited for the return of my sister from school and then my family and I pray the noon, lunch, and ready for departure to solo car use.My family and my father had to pick up her sister's number 2 in Banyumanik, after the pick, my family and I went on a trip to Ungaran.Ungaran is the father of my sister's house to 6, he was quite talkative aunt, named Indul.After my family and I pick up my aunt in Ungaran, Salatiga make me go to pick up my sister to 3 father and his family, my father have sister to 3 is the wife of the secretary Salatiga area.My father had a sister 3 have children two were already working all, the first Bunda Thea and to 2 Adya.My cousin sister often me call Bunda.I call her Bunda because her has a son named keysya called her Bunda.Aunt got home,I had lunch with my father a large family,after lunch,I pray Asar.After all sorted out my large family and my father went to Solo,to where the grave of my aunt.My aunt had not there her is sister 4 to my father.After going to the tomb,me and my father a large family go to uncle's house,for take a bath and evening prayer,prayer sob and get ready again for dinner.But before dinner my extended family wanted to plan for my uncle's sleep at home but what failed because the super stand my mother want to meet a cousin of my men who want to work in Jakarta.Though I guess still want to sleep at home Uncle and enjoy the evening Solo,but my mother angry and told to find a reason that tomorrow me les at 09.00 am,es I don't want it.Then i and my father a large family set off night.In the car my mother ask me:"Tomorrow les not???".
I replied:"Les,Les right from 09.00 am tomorrow".
Mother sad angrily to me:How does the schedule change
My father then angry with my mother and said:"I make money for my children,just let him enjoy the beauty of Solo tomorroow as to the exact time,tomorrow we go home at 05.00 am,Nanda can be les,you always defend Sandy continues,then I see them I fight tears.And then after arriving at the restaurant,I goy out of the car,my mother hug me but me avoided because me was disappointed my mother more concerned with my cousin who already great to be independent than me horrifically.I am know that my brother do not have mother but me tired at home with the task form campus me need vacation god.Then my mother said,mother one yes,and I can not say,but in my heart I was disappointed at mother.Later in my restaurant and my father a large family ordered food.By waiting for the food to come me and my father a large family selfie.I was so sleep somewhere Uncle,because my mother forget about the problem earlier,and I could enjoy the beauty of Solo until 02.00 am.Afte the restaurant actually want to see a movie,but unfortunately it was night,and then replaced with a look of circus but unfortunately it was night,and then we go to karaoke and singing happily.After karaoke we returned home uncle to break and  05.0 am in the morning we had to go back to Semarag.It is a fun experience and also sad.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar